Sunday, May 16, 2010

DS Najib: You help me, I help you

Download:
FLVMP43GP

malaysiakini May 15, 2010Najib declares SUPP candidate Robert Lau Jr as the BN's "fighting cock".

"He is our young fighting cock. He can work anywhere in the world, but he told me that Sibu has been good to his family.

"He said they owe a debt to Sibu, and that is why he is offering himself as candidate for Sibu.

"I stand by Robert Lau Jr and no one else. When he stands, he speaks for Sibu and he has my ear as prime minister," he said.

Najib promises to sign a cheque of RM5 million to resolve flood woes in Rejang Park if BN candidate Robert Lau wins.

"Let's make a deal. If you deliver me Robert Lau Jr on Sunday, I will sign the cheque on Monday," he said to a spirited response from the 1,000-odd crowd.

Shot & Edited by Maran Perianen

No comments: